Sunday, February 28, 2010

The 365 Project - Day 47



I felt like I was killing a muppet when I took this picture. (Sorry Katrina, I know I am totally ripping off your sunflower cupcake picture). But I decided I would buy these cupcakes to bring to church tonight and hand out to the kids. (With their parents permission of course). I have had 2 of these cupcakes since I saw them make these. The first one was on Friday. I got this as a reward to myself for finishing my book, "The Chronicles of Judah". (The manuscript will be ready tomorrow afternoon), the second one was today at lunch. There is like an inch of frosting on them as it is...They are soooooo good. When I finally go to Austin at the end of this month, I am determined to try the chocolate covered bacon I saw, and I will most certainly take a picture of that.

Anyway, today has been really productive so far. I was at church for services this morning, helping with the information booth, and again I am at Pie Pantry, meeting people as a mediator for LifeSong, getting people to attend. It's nice and quiet today, so I can actually get some stuff done. I have a test in ANE History tomorrow, and I really have to get that working. I pray that this review will help me...

FLASHDEVO...
1 Corinthians 8

(verse 8) Food does not bring us near to God; we are no worse if we do not eat, and no better if we do.

It is interesting how we see that dieting is important to our health. Which it is, but you also have to understand that eating cupcakes, eating anything that is "bad" for you, that isn't going to change how much God loves you. It may change you, but food cannot change the relationship between you and God. I know I probably shouldn't be eating cupcakes, :P let's be honest, there's like a ton of sugar in that, but God still loves me anyway...

Remember this today...

Romans 8:38-39

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Whatever we do, nothing can seperate us from the love that God has for us.

GRACE AND PEACE!

No comments: