Sunday, February 14, 2010

The 365 Project - Day 33



Today was the first time that I put my camera into real action. I got this picture, and I realized this was the first one that actually could pass as something decent. This is my car, and my friend mudge's car. Both are from Florida, and both are in the frigid weather...So in a sense, there's something wrong with this picture...

Today was so uneventful, because I was sick most of the morning with a soar throat and I did not want to travel out in it. I was lucky that I had a ride to another church, Sojourn and I was able to experience worship at a new church for a change. I feel bad though, because I was sick, and because of the weather for 2 days, I wasn't able to get much accomplished for my church planting internship, and with there being only 3 weeks before it finishes, and I am praying that God opens up more opportunities. Plus I am very busy with a lot of projects for school. Pray that I stay on top of things...

FLASDEVO

Romans 10

Paul said that his hearts desire was to see the Jewish people saved. He saw the zeal they had for God, and how concerned they were for the Law. While the people were following God in their own way, Paul proclaimed to his people, "If you call on the name of the Lord, you'll be saved" Often times, I find myself thinking about my family who is Jewish, I wonder what will occur in their minds when they hear the name "Jesus", what will go through their minds, and hearts. It's something that I have often thought about. I keep praying, and going through the book of Romans...

PEACE!

No comments: