Friday, February 12, 2010

The 365 Project - Day 31



My pictures are getting more unique to me. I took this one on the way down to the highway. I am guessing it's the tower from Lord of the Rings, Bara-dur, the headquarters of Sauron, the evil sorceror who crafts the ring, whatever it is, I think it's brilliant.

Today I didn't get to do very much, I even overslept and ended up missing my friday morning class (don't worry, we always get 3 absences in a 3-hour class, and this was my very first one for this class), but I was able to move to a new place for my NAMB internship, and found myself at a Starbucks close to Shively.

I will be going out tonight with a friend to go see PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS. It will be nice to finally see a movie that isn't AVATAR for a change, although I don't think that a movie will ever measure up now...

FLASHDEVO
Romans 8

"If God is for us, who can be against us" I was truly waiting to get to this point in Romans, I was wondering when it would come. It's like I was biding my time to get up to that point, hoping for this encouragement. Romans 8:28 is one of my favorite verses in scripture (next to Phil 1:20), but now I'm in this chapter, and I am happy to have this blessing today. I feel a lot of peace coming from the scripture and find myself wanting more and more each day. It is a good place to be in...

And don't forget the ending verse, there is nothing that can seperate us that is found in the love of Christ Jesus our Lord.


Hope you all have a great night.
PEACE!

No comments: