Monday, February 22, 2010

The 365 Project - Days 39/40 (A Milestone)





I don't understand what it is about "40 Days" that is so significant (well apart from Lent maybe), but I feel it is just cool to mention that I have been doing this "365 Project" for 40 days. My friend Katrina is like over 100 days ahead of me on this, but that's okay, I want to take my time developing my sense of vision and direction, and see how that can all develop as the year progresses. I can already think of some great photo ops that will certainly come in the future. Especially since I am spending my spring break in Austin, TX! So trust me, there will be plenty of chances then.

Well, the reason why that there are no original pictures (again, these belong to a travel site on Japan, and I loved the pictures to show you guys what Japan is like) these past few days, because I didn't bring my computer or my camera with me where I was. My dad has been in town all weekend, and I was with him for his 2 church meetings. We were in Indiana this morning, and then later on in Kentucky for the second meeting. Both meetings were Passover Seders, and it was great to see how the churches responded. Anyway, the pictures are from Mt. Fuji (I can't get over the color schemes in the leaves) and the other one is from Osaka Castle (both places that I have been)

FLASHDEVO

Romans 16-1st Corinthians 1

This was bittersweet for me because I enjoyed being in Romans so much, and now I am getting a glimpse into Paul's ministry as he progresses through his time in prison. So now we are seeing the opening part of 1st Cor 1, in which Paul does his greeting. Grace and Peace be upon you. Then I came across verse 10

I appeal to you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another so that there may be no divisions among you and that you may be perfectly united in mind and thought... (v.10, NIV)

This is vital in the day and age we live in, because if we don't come together as a body of Christ, we will fall, quickly, and harshly and we will all be seperated from each other because of some stupid arguments...

Anyway, it's late, and I have a lot to do tomorrow since my dad leaves to go back to WPB...

PEACE!

No comments: