Friday, February 19, 2010

The 365 Project - Day 37/38





College is getting tougher for me and this is my last semester. I hated the fact that I stayed up late, trying to get some work done, okay and let's be honest, also watching episodes of Ugly Betty on DVD, so now I am regretting all of those decisions. I am sitting in my history class right now, trying desperately to pay attention...

My dad is coming at 2 pm, and I will be doing everything I can to stay awake. I am probably going to have to get some Coke Zero after class :P

Anyway the pictures...I didn't feel like taking pictures this time, because I feel like I am repeating pictures, just taking things like roses and vicious redtail hawks. So I did some new pictures (both of which I do not own).

The first picture is from doppelganger week, in which we are supposed to switch our actual picture with someone we sort of look like, and I have been told by people that I look like Elijah Wood, so that's what the picture is. The second one is from the Olympics. (Again, this is someone elses picture) This is one of the Japanese figure skaters up in Vancouver right now. I watched bits and pieces of the Olympics the other day and saw members of the Japanese team skating and had my mind blown, I couldn't believe how fast and crazy they were, if you get a chance, try to look them up on YouTube...

FLASHDEVO

I'm sorry, I want to try and pay attention since my midterm is coming up. I read Romans 15 this morning, and I will leave you just with the verses that stuck out to me the most while I read the chapter over breakfast...

"The insults of those who insult you have fallen on me." For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through endurance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.
Romans 15:3-4

Dwell on that today.
PEACE!

Pray that I actually get some sleep tonight :P

No comments: