Sunday, February 28, 2010

The 365 Project - Day 46



FLASHDEVO

1 Corinthians 7

*Important verses of interest...

What I mean, brothers, is that the time is short. From now on those who have wives should live as if they had none; those who mourn, as if they did not; those who are happy, as if they were not; those who buy something, as if it were not theirs to keep; those who use the things of the world, as if not engrossed in them. For this world in its present form is passing away.

You may ask why I have put this verse in the front of the blog post for today, but if you've been watching the news, you'll get it. I was watching the news today, and I feel that Satan is moving against me. I could use some prayer.

I felt I had to send a package to my contact in Japan who still doesn't know the Lord, Makoto. You saw the picture of the package contents a few days ago. Well, today I watch the news and there's a tsunami heading into the pacific, after a massive earthquake hits Chili. This is the second earthquake in 2 months to hit a major area. Read Verse 31 again above (the highlighted part). I spoke about this with my friend Jacob over pizza (today's picture). We both agreed that these natural disasters is God sending out a warning. He is calling to the world and he's saying "Turn to Me".

I sent Makoto a bible in this package and like I have said, I think that Satan is trying to stop every effort of the gospel to reach him...O Lord, please don't let any harm come to Makoto, and let this package get to him...

I have a very busy day tomorrow, it's very late, so I will write tomorrow.

GRACE AND PEACE!

No comments: