Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The 365 Project - Day 36



Now I know what you must be thinking...another hawk picture, but this one was far better than the one I took yesterday. This is the first instance where I've had a repeat picture (this one I didn't take by the way, it was taken by a friend named Derrick). But I mean, c'mon, I couldn't ask for a more perfect picture. The murderous hawk in action. The gore in the picture could only be compared to something out of an Edgar Allen Poe poem, hearing bones crunch and watching end trails fall from the tree where it was perched. Good times.

FLASHDEVO

Romans 13

The past 2 days have been nothing but God reminding me how much I have to rely on him, and how I am in need of scriptural remindings each and every day. Romans 13 talks about respecting authority and remembering that everything in life is ordained by God. So I am signing off now, because I actually want to have a productive day tomorrow, even though it is my day off, and I need sleep in order to do that.

PEACE!

No comments: