Friday, February 5, 2010

The 365 Project - Day 24



Okay, so I am getting so lazy with not taking my pictures, but I have a story behind this one. This is a persian cat, named Maybe. She is currently being held for adoption in San Antonio, and I was looking at her for when I move to Texas. The chances of me having an animal right away are very slim, since I will have a small apartment, and I'm not even sure they allow animals...However, there are some places on Southwestern's campus that do allow pets, but it's more money...

I fell in love with the Persian breed after seeing a famous one in the Harry Potter books. Hermione Granger has a cat named Crookshanks who is a Persian. I don't know what it is about the cat breed, but I find it so adorable. These cats are actually ugly, they have a squished in face...But who cares, cats are intelligent, and they are also very easy to take care of because they don't liked being walked or told what to do, so they require very little care, and if I were to get a cat, I wouldn't have to worry about taking it outside, just feeding it...

FLASHDEVO

Finally started reading the prison letters, and I am now in Romans... You are finally hearing about what Paul does while he is in prison. It is never clear about his treatment, but we do know that he was kept in a house with someone guarding him on a regular basis...He wrote this letter to show that he was finally going to Rome to meet the believers that he had only heard about. In Acts 2 (during Pentacost) there were Jewish people who accepted their Messiah, and were from Rome, they went back, and from there is it a supposition that a church was started. Paul was writing to the church condemning those people who were saying that it was okay to be living in sin, and he gave specific warnings (listing out the sins by name, through the end of chapter 1) telling people what to avoid. I hope that this encourages you. I am just bored during my history class, and thought I would blog today...

No comments: