Sunday, March 28, 2010

The 365 Project - Day 74



There are times in this busy semester, where I have taken a chance to relax and be social with people, and today was a great day, despite everything that I thought was going to be happen this weekend. God has blessed me in a mighty way, and I am grateful. I show this picture because this is what I was able to do this weekend. I was able to teach a bible study, and to spend time with friends, since that time is slowly slipping away from me.

FLASHDEVO

Galatians 6

I come to the ending of another chapter in my quiet time and this time, I am seeing how Paul was telling people to don't make impressions for the wrong reasons, and that you have to stand up for your faith, and not listen to what others say you should and shouldn't do in order to be saved.

GRACE AND PEACE!

No comments: