Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The 365 Project - Day 49



Today was the first day that I realized how behind I was. (I am talking about my schoolwork of course). I had to take a break for a while and go out somewhere to collect myself, and I decided to go to the mall, this was also for dinner too. I went to Chick-Fil-A, and stepped into Hot Topic where I took today's picture...Of course, there would be a picture of Alice in Wonderland stuff, since the movie comes out on Friday. I cannot wait for it, mainly because I am a Tim Burton fan.

FLASHDEVO

1 Cor. 10

Today was kind of funny. I jump around between BibleGateway.com or my favorite NIV bible that I've been using for 3 years, so I went to the internet, and actually used the Mac Speech for the first time. It's amazing, I've had the computer for close to a year and I never knew how to set the speech function up, and a friend finally showed me. This is my first Mac, so it's been a big transition, since I've been so used to PC for the majority of my life...

Anyway, here's some verses that stuck out to me...

(v.32-33)
Do not cause anyone to stumble, whether Jews, Greeks or the church of God— even as I try to please everybody in every way. For I am not seeking my own good but the good of many, so that they may be saved.

I want to reach people for the gospel desperately, but I also have to take into consideration that when people see me, my goal is not to cause them to stumble or to sin. I pray that I may never do that.

GRACE AND PEACE!

No comments: