Saturday, March 27, 2010

The 365 Project - Day 73



Today I feel in a way like Job. Thinsg just don;t seem to be working out for me in the present time. Here I am thinking I was supposed to get paid for my internship work, and I find out that it won't be until Wednesday of this coming week that I get paid, so all of my plans are thwarted.

Oh well. I was able to turn in my first draft of my Japanese missions paper, and I still have a lot of work to finish, but God is good and that's all that matters.
This picture just reminded me of that today, seeing how God sustains his creation makes me realize I don't have all the answers to every problem, but God does.

FLASHDEVO
Galatians 4/5

As this prison letter draws to an end, I have to say I am seeing how much Paul was willing to share with others. He imparted wisdom about how Christ set us free from sin, and reminded us (in ch. 5) it is for freedom that Christ set us free. We act as slaves to sin, and should remember, we should only follow Christ for all of our needs.

GRACE AND PEACE!

No comments: