Thursday, March 25, 2010

The 365 Project - Day 71



This picture is coming after my great books professor put Frankenstein on in class. It was epic, I enjoyed watching it, and now I have to find it to finish the whole movie myself. I just hope that the book is just as epic. I will be reading it for my spring break in Austin, which I will be leaving for in exactly 1 week, and there will be plenty of great pictures to take there...

FLASHDEVO
Galatians 3

Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree.

When I read this verse, I realized something. That would have been me if God didn't make the decision to let his one and only son die for us. But Paul was specific, when he said that Jesus became a curse for us. That is deep.

Now that both days are on the blog...
I am signing off...

GRACE AND PEACE!

No comments: