Monday, March 8, 2010

The 365 Project - Day 54



This was a success! The picture I mean. Today was a day where I had an itch to take a great picture and I truly found the picture. I was walking with a close friend, Gus, and we went to Reservoir Park off Frankfort Avenue in Louisville, and caught this picture as the sun was going down. It was perfect, absolutely perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better shot.

Tonight was the glamour of the oscars, and I must say I was shocked. Avatar was my top pick for every Oscar it was nominated for, and then it was beat in 2 places, Director and Best Picture. That both went to the Hurt Locker, which was interesting because this was the first time a woman director won for this category. Congrats to her. One of these days, I will see Hurt Locker and tell you what I think. It may end up being like that movie No Country for Old Men and I may absolutely hate it! But we'll see...

FLASHDEVO
1 Corinthians 15

When I read this chapter, I was reminded immediately of the importance of actually being around to preach the gospel. we have to proclaim Christ as he is. Crucified for our sins, and then risen from the dead.

Then there was the verse that caught my attention
1 Cor 15:34
Come back to your senses as you ought, and stop sinning

I use this verse to encourage you to examine your life and to see that you have so much you have to live for, and sinning shouldn't be a part of that...

If you are a believer, examine your actions for your choices and see that there is always a different option, and that is Christ....

No comments: