Monday, July 26, 2010

5 Days closer! (365 Project through Day 194)

I haven't devoted as much time as I should, and as such there is only 1 picture I have taken myself. Life is moving forward so you will see all of the interests I have come to have during my time, some foods I have been eating, and some movies I have been seeing (wow, I'm like a poet now)

Anyway, here are the pictures. The last one will be seperate in another post.






First and foremost, that is the most amazing cake you will ever eat in your life. If I were to be on the show "Best Thing I Ever Ate" on Food Network, this would be one of those things. Too Jay's restaurant in Florida is like a Jewish New York Deli kind of restaurant. They have bagels and lox, matzo ball soup, and then there's this holy slice of goodness, The Banana Dream Cake. It is a banana custard (or possibly buttercream) with banana-flavored cake (that has chocolate chips in it) and it has chocolate on the outside with more chocolate chips and walnuts. If you ever want to have the best dessert you will ever eat in your life, I suggest you try this cake!!!

Second, this is a piece of my personal history. What was arguably an amazing summer, in all possibly ways, this was my junior year of high school, and the mission trip that we went on to Reynosa, Mexico. I was 17 in that picture, it's kind of hard not to figure out which one is me. This all happened 7 years ago!!!!! Thanks to my good friend Maria Hoffman for bringing together memories I haven't thought about in a long time. I am sure that somewhere, there are people that have pictures of me from when I was 13 years old, which would scare me to death if I saw them again.

Third, movies!!!! I have been to plenty of movies this summer but here was one that I enjoyed. I was out with my nephews and got to see Despicable Me! The little yellow guys are the villian Gru's minions, and they are hysterical. They are what make the movie so funny, if you haven't see Despicable Me, I suggest you take the time to go see it.

Fourth and Finally (for now), here is a picture of the people I am facing in Pokemon Diamond version. I haven't played many video games. There used to be a time when I would play games like Legend of Zelda, or Guitar Hero, but seeing as though I don't play games as often as I now do, I went to gamestop and traded the majority of my games (much to the disappointment of other family members, sorry) and got new games. Diamond version was one of those trades that guitar hero, super smash bros brawl, and super mario galaxy were able to get me. It really isn't that big of a deal because now, I don't have to worry about the time i am wasting. These are the villians in the Sinnoh region of Pokemon (Team Galactic) much like Team Rocket in the original versions of the game, you see them cause trouble and the main character has to fix it.

I really do like playing video games, it's just that ever since I have gotten home from college, my desire to play video games has dropped significantly, and now I just find myself playing the DS...it is a great place to be, when you realize you are getting too old for video games.

More is to come, so stay tuned.

No comments: