Monday, July 12, 2010

The 365 Project - Days 180-181




I have finally found a picture to top all the other ones I have previously taken. I was out with my mom and aunt walking along the streets in Palm Beach, over the bridge, and the sun happened to be setting. Yesterday this was. I was out with my family going to church, we decided we would take a walk around town, finally going to the beach like I said I would, and took this absolutely stunning picture of the sunset.

The second picture was part of a very big tradition I have with my family. This was when me and my aunt went out to the movies and also went out shopping, where I got some new tee shirts at American Eagle Outfitters, and then went out to go see the movie Knight and Day with Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz, which was really good, I don't know what people thought when they said it wasn't as good as it was supposed to have been, but I truly enjoyed the movie.

The continuing story of King Solomon is next in Chapters 5-8 of 1st Kings...

GRACE AND PEACE!

No comments: