Friday, May 21, 2010

The 365 Project - Day 128/129

As the week draws to an end, in my head I see myself counting down the days until I leave for Orlando on vacation. I have barely got any reading done, but I hope to change that a great deal tonight and tomorrow and Sunday, to finish reading GREEN by Ted Dekker. I have the Rick Riordan book, THE RED PYRAMID, So I will have to do my best to finish this book before I can start reading the next one.

Anyway, my family comes home today from Chicago, and they sent me this picture...



I have been to Chicago (if you don't include the airport) only once, and in that time I was able to see this picture as well. Navy Pier! It's a really nice outdoor mall on Lake Michigan. The things that are at this outdoor mall is so nice, there are rides, there's a ferris wheel there! I went in 2002, and there was a game expo featuring the original Xbox which had just come out, so that gives you an idea of how long ago that was...



These are my nephews in this picture. I have been spending some time with them this week, i cooked dinner for them and my sister the other night, and yesterday, I took them to the movies. We saw Shrek Forever After, in IMAX 3D no less. I thought it wasn't as good as the 2nd one, which was my favorite. I will be posting the rest of my blog stuff here in a minute, so stay tuned...

No comments: