Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The 365 Project - Day 133



Here now, is one of my favorite pictures. I have traveled so many places, collected so many different trinkets and souviners, I had to post something about it. You can see that I have collected things from all of these places:

GREECE

JAPAN

AUSTRALIA

ITALY

UNITED STATES

MEXICO

ISRAEL

CHINA

THE CAYMAN ISLANDS

To name a few...

Most of them I picked up myself but for the other ones, those were gifts that my friends and family members have brought back for me. So I am blessed as a result.

I had a moment today when God stepped in and held onto me to remind me how much he loves me. I am driving home from work today, and it is raining. I decide I would take a major road instead of the Florida Turnpike, and I am traveling, listening to the song, "You Were There" by Avalon, and I just break down crying. I had to be reminded that despite of me, despite being through a horrific ordeal, God is still with me no matter what.

Blessings, until tomorrow (and I did flashdevo for today this morning) so look for the next day.

GRACE AND PEACE

No comments: