Sunday, May 16, 2010

The 365 Project - Day 122-123-124



The movie I was watching today. I do have to say, if you ever do read a book, don't set your expectations high on the movie, because chances are, you're expectations would change drastically...Movies based off of a book will either lose or change its contents to make it seem better.




If I had a better camera I would have tried and gotten a picture of the ear of corn that I was grilling. I had always said I wanted to grill corn on the cob this summer, and I did it. I have to say however, that roasted corn is so much better when its cooked inside its husk...



Now that i'm home, this also starts the movie season for the summer. Iron Man 2 was so much better than the first one, and if you get a chance to see it, GO!!!! It is better than the first one by far, and the visual effects were incredible...

More on the posts later on...I will have the flashdevo prepared later.

GRACE AND PEACE!

Look for the Flashdevos for the past 3 days, and today (Monday)'s post later on tonight...

No comments: