Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The 365 Project -131/132 Prelude

I have drifted off again. As time goes by I have found myself become more and more forgetful about getting my blog posts finished, and now I just have to keep moving forward. It is very late right now, so tomorrow, while I am working I will be able to post about the pictures and the FLASHDEVOS. I really don't want to fall behind with that, it would be a bad idea if I do fall behind, but with only 4 days left until I leave for Orlando, I want to get caught up so that each day I am away from home I can celebrate the vacation, and actually enjoy things.

I write this post today saying a prayer for my friends from Japan last year, who have returned there to serve and for the other people around the globe doing missions, my form of ministry has me a little closer to home, but I am still serving the Lord none the less.

Blessings to you all and know that you are in my prayers.

GRACE AND PEACE!

No comments: