Friday, April 30, 2010

The 365 Project - Day 108



Today was it!!!!!! This was the last day of finals for all of campus, and the feeling seemed to be like pins and needles. I was exempt from my final, yet I still got up and went to class, expecting that I should be there to sign a paper or something that even allowed me to be exempt at all. I come to find that I had done well on the work in my Church History Class. I got a B+ on the paper you guys read on my blog, I couldn't be happier with it.

The picture was the result of going out with a friend, we went to the movies to see FURRY VENGANCE, which was absolutely hysterical. You would like that movie, this poster however is a preview of Shrek 4EVER AFTER, which looks like it could be the funniest one yet.

No flashdevo today...sorry :(

GRACE AND PEACE!

No comments: