Friday, April 9, 2010

The 365 Project - Days 83-84-85-86-87 -Before the Pictures...

I am going to come right out and say it. The internet is failing...

In my dorm room, I used to be able to connect to the internet easily, but my theory is that someone who was operating the network that I usually linked up to, they are still on their break, and I just cannot connect to them anymore, so I moved to another location to post this. I am back from Austin, and now I have what Gandalf the White said in Lord of the Rings "The Deep Breath before the Plunge". Three weeks of torture, three weeks to finish, three weeks to prove that I can finish strong. I had been depressed tonight, because I was under so much pressure about graduation. Invitations are pouring into the mail about receptions, and events that involve me as a senior, but with my past track record in classes, I am getting worried about passing my finals and actually graduating, but that will not happen; because I will not allow it to happen. Not in the slightest. I am even multi-tasking and working on homework right now.

Anyway, tonight, I will be catching up with my Scripture reading, so be on the lookout for that. I want there to be more posts, so I will experiment with something. Blog about the day in one post, pictures in the next, and then some review of Scripture and a Spurgeon devotional....

Test Run commencing in 3...2....1...
GRACE AND PEACE!!!!

No comments: