Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The 365 Project - Days 100-104



The Spring Flowers in full bloom outside of the Carver Building at Boyce. I love the contrast of color in this picture between Red and White.



I have played THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: OCARINA OF TIME so many times, that I have this scene forever stuck in my memory. After link beats the fire temple, the shroud of darkness is lifted off of Death Mountain, and disappears into the sky, almost the same way as this aurora is moving over the iceland volcano that has been causing so many problems in Europe...BEAUTIFUL AND EERIE!!!!!




Our topic of discussion in lifegroup on saturday was Nehemiah rebuilding the walls of Jerusalem. I am going to make a shift in my quiet time to start reading Nehemiah.




The only decent picture of me from Spring Banquet 2010, which I actually didn't care for all that much, the after party on the other hand, that turned out great...



My new dream car (well, my second car after a honda element), I was drooling over the 2010 Mustang GT at a ford dealer, while my 2003 Ford Taurus was getting an oil change. I wish I could have just taken this car instead of my own. Someday :(

No comments: