Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A personal revival

I'm sure you are all wondering by now, what has happened to me. I haven't posted anything in almost 2 weeks, and I have a good reason. I was in the hospital for a freak virus induced heart attack. I have no underlying health issues, and out of the blue on Saturday April 17th, I was admitted to Baptist East Hospital here in Louisville for chest pains. It has been a slow recovery, but I feel that God is stirring in my life in some way. I had no complications or health issues attached to the heart attack, I am just recovering, and am on some meds for it. Overall, I have come to find that God has blessed me with so many people who just prove that they care. I am so thankful for that.

I have been thinking about what God is doing through all of this, and I got an answer from God about the callings on my life. This may sound so weird but bear with me. I am getting into the shower this past Sunday, and as I look down on the floor, I see a puddle of water, and the light reflects on it. The puddle looked like the map of Japan. I feel like God is telling me not to give up on my dream. And yesterday (Monday) I had a meeting with the church planting director in Seattle, and I will be planning to come up in the summer of 2011 to serve in Seattle and get my feet wet for serving Japanese people. God is still moving in my life and now that college will soon be ending, more and more doors of opportunity will be thrown open...

Right now, I am in the middle of finishing up my final exams, and soon I will resume the 365 Project. You will have to see a page with just the pictures in it, because I have fallen so far behind, but not to worry, you will get caught up. If you would like to see most of the pictures I have taken, you can see them on my twitter page.

www.twitter.com/JDF_113085

I may post my Japanese Missions Paper online once it is finished so you guys can read it, so be on the lookout for that. It will be my very LAST paper I write in college.

I will write again later this week, after my finals start to wind down. Graduation is 10 days away!!!!!!!!!! :D

GRACE AND PEACE.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

dude you gotta mention your new toy!