Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Post-Easter Post (365 Project – Days 80-81-82) HAPPY EASTER









I don’t purposely intend to ignore the obligation I have created for myself in posting things to my blog. But keep in mind, I am on vacation. This is my Spring Break, and I am away from school. Away from the familiar spot of being able to post to the blog on a constant basis, and I only have access to the internet as my brother's phone will allow me to have, so this is how it will have to be for right now. At least from my pictures you can get a glimpse into what I've been up to in Austin. There were chickens moving around my uncle's house. His neighbors own them, and these chickens will keep coming around and just dig up holes trying to find worms. We haven't found any eggs yet, but that would be a plus, since they grace us with their presence and messes of dirt piles they leave all over the property.

You've seen the first picture on my facebook profile, but one day I went out to lunch with my brother and cousin in downtown Austin, and I went to the state capitol to take some pictures. It's a great place. Wish I could have gone on the tour though...

Today's picture was from the dinner my family had together for Easter. It was a great time. I hadn't seen some of these relatives in a while, and just being able to connect with them was awesome. This is me with my brother, cousins, and grandparents. Hope you guys enjoy them.

*FLASHDEVO

I am midway through the book of Ephesians. I thought for a while that I was still in Galatians, but then I realized that I had past that book ages ago, and kept on trucking through all of the books that I was going to read. I still have to finish this, finish writing some papers and write 3 more 2-page summaries for my ANE History class. So needless to say, I was getting distracted. I still have a lot of things i have to finish...

I just read through Ephesians 1-4...

In these books, Paul reprises a lot of his message to the churches in Galatia and Corinth in how they must constantly be devoted to God. Ephesians 2:8-9 plays a crucial part in my family history. Those verses were taught during the bible study where my mom accepted the Lord in 1982. I was greatly inspired to just sit back and remember some of these things as they happen. How God has them all in his control. Just wonderful.

MANY BLESSINGS AND HAPPY EASTER
HE HAS RISEN!!!!!!

GRACE AND PEACE!

No comments: