Thursday, April 29, 2010

My New Toys



As requested by a friend who made a comment on my previous posts, I will mention some cool things that happened to me. I was over at the Ferrara's house on Sunday afternoon, and Victor gives me his Nintendo DS Lite, that he hasn't used in a long time. So, I had been playing Pokemon games with a group of friends here at Boyce, and wanted to buy one of the games so, I got a card in the mail from my Uncle Ben out in Austin, and got $20 inside, so I go to Target and buy Pokemon HeartGold version. As a veteran to the Pokemon games, this one seems the same, however, the grand difference is that there is so much better styles for 3D in this version of the game, and the story line has changed dramatically (but it is still the same as the Game Boy versions of 10 years ago) I can still remember being a freshman in high school and getting the Gold Version! Wow, that means I am really old. Anyway, this is Ho-oh, the Pokemon on the cover of the gold version and heart gold version. In Japanese Ho-oh is the word for phoenix, and this depiction of what a phoenix would look like is just beautiful. He is one of my favorites (can't compare to Dragonite though, that is my favorite Pokemon period)

No comments: