Monday, April 12, 2010

The 365 Project - Days 88/89 (Saturday and Sunday)

I am truly hoping that the internet gets fixed soon. It drives me insane that everyone everywhere is seeing me do what I do, and there is no privacy to write without people seeing me. I am sitting in my history class contemplating the future. This weekend was miserable and i wish I could just live it over again. I did virtually nothing. I did, however; start the final reading project in my Great Books Class, reading stuff from Edgar Allen Poe, and also, getting my Reading Summaries finished for my ancient near east history class...

Our professor is going over all of the details for our final exam, reviewing names and dates. This is the easier of my history classes, so I am hoping that our professor for Church History II would create a study guide for the final instead of saying "study everything" He told us after our last test that he would have a study guide, but really, I will believe that when I see it.

Here's the pictures, another sunset, driving back from Panera Bread for dinner, and then the gate at the Prysbeterian Seminary during the day, absolutely beautiful with the flowers covering it.




FLASHDEVO

Ephesians 5/6

I finally finished Ephesians, I was proud of myself for getting it done, and now I can move into Philippians, and keep going with my whole plan for the year. The ending of the book, it always closes with a final greeting (because it is written by Paul), but the entire book focused a great deal on the role of Grace in salvation, How it is not from ourselves, and how we must rely on our salvation to see that we have Freedom in Christ...

GRACE AND PEACE!
Look for Day 90 later today...

No comments: