Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Update on the 365 Project, Pictures Days 90-94



A mysterious individual put this sticker "MADE IN ISRAEL" on my door. I absolutely loved this. This was the day that I started to feel the chest pains before I went to the hospital that Saturday...



Here is a picture of Francis Xavier, the Jesuit Missionary who went to Japan to evangelize. I wrote about him in my Japanese missions paper...



Took a picture of the Louisville skyline on I-65 as I was stuck in Rush Hour traffic...


.


As I am walking back over to the dorms from dinner, I see these flowers, which the sun seemed to amplify their color. This is outside of Norton Hall at Southern Seminary.




Here is my last dorm meeting I attended, since I missed the actual last one because of being in the hospital...

No comments: