Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Update from the Road - 365 Day 210



This was a picture taken 2 weeks ago, but it was just added to facebook tonight, so that's why this is considered Day 210 for the 365 Project. Again, this is just consideration. It wasn't until I realized that I had basically the perfect picture for today. While on the road to Texas, I am traveling along the Florida Turnpike, I-75, and then I-10. We did encounter some rain along the way, and produced this absolutely incredible rainbow. My phone has truly turned into my camera as it is the serious picture taker for the majority of my blog.



We will be along the road to Texas for at least another 7 hours. I am writing from the car in Louisiana in I-12. My brother and his amazing gadgets make it possible, so I think it's funny that I only saved the post last night and now I am finishing it today. More will come later as I get into Austin. Check my facebook for the status updates.

GRACE AND PEACE.

No comments: