Monday, August 9, 2010

Roadtrip Preparations (365 Project Day 209)




Tonight is my last night of life in Florida for a while. I am in the midst of absolute chaos at the moment (referring to my room of course) but nonetheless, I shall have the job done in due time. It feels like we will be traveling to California tomorrow, I mean it might as well be California, but we are heading to Austin, Texas. Why you ask? Well, officially speaking, I am going to seminary!!!!!

I will be spending the week with family before actually arriving on campus (a week from today) so for those of you that want to reach me, message me on facebook or leave blog comments, I will be around. Since we won't have internet for obvious reasons on the almost 22 hour car ride, I will just have to type out the blog entries until I get to internet access. I will read books, play video games, Hopefully finish 2nd Kings and read a few other good parts of the Old Testament...

Be on the alert. LOOK OUT TEXAS HERE I COME!

GRACE AND PEACE!

No comments: