Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Intermission

I don't want to keep getting too off from my posts, so I will catch up as best as I can...
Here is something I had worked on previously...
I put this on Facebook last February...

25 Random Things about Me…

1) I am half Italian, and I’ve never seen The Godfather from start to finish.
2) I share a birthday with Ben Stiller, Billy Idol (an 80s Rock Star, he had a cameo in The Wedding Singer), and the guy who played the original Black Power Ranger – Nov. 30th.
3) I attempted to climb Mt. Fuji, making it to the 8th station (10,000+ ft)
4) My 2 absolute favorite ethic foods are Japanese and Indian.
5) I have a calling from God to be working among Japanese people.
6) I wrote a book –The Chronicles of Judah; but I haven’t finished editing it yet (that title won’t be the same when the book is finished)
7) I am a theater nerd. I love performing arts, and I have seen several musicals; my favorites are WICKED and THE LION KING.
8) I collect Playbills.
9) I submitted a resume to Warner Brothers to be cast as an extra on Smallville.
10) I will always wear glasses when I have to travel on an airplane.
11) They are one of my favorite bands, and yet I’ve never seen Third Day live.
12) When I finally get married, my honeymoon will be to Santorini, Greece.
13) My idea of a perfect day is as follows: Going and sitting on a blanket on the beach reading a good book and taking pictures, a great ITALIAN dinner (defined as some form of pasta in Bolognese served with good, hot crusty bread and a salad that has arugela in it) followed by a good movie with popcorn and candy…
14) Writing is my way of dealing with stress.
15) You will always find “Running Just to Catch Myself” by Mark Schultz on my iPod.
16) I am half Jewish, and I chose not to have a Bar Mitzvah.
17) If I had the money to do so, I would go to Paris to take cooking classes at Le Cordon Bleu.
18) I am a Mac, not a PC.
19) Tim Burton is my favorite movie director.
20) I want a Persian cat as a pet!
21) I have mastered the video game “Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time” to the point where I know the songs played on the ocarina by memory, and I can beat the entire game in 1 week or less…
22) I was in a choir that sang the National Anthem at a major league baseball game; it was at Minute-Maid Park in Houston, TX; Astros vs. Pirates. (July 2003)
23) My future house will have a brick fireplace and a vegetable garden with lots of tomatoes!
24) I have never been to a pro football game.
25) I prefer to use the NIV Bible to any other version of Scripture.

The pictures, posts, and flashdevos are next, stay tuned...

No comments: