Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The 365 Project - Day 162



Besides from being more tired than I have ever been in my life, today was a really good day. June 23rd is my mom and dad's anniversary, they are celebrating 37 years of marriage. We all went out to celebrate. We went to Ruth Chris Steakhouse (I ate fish, for those of you who are concerned), had a wonderful server who was very polite and helpful and then proceeded to walk next door to the theater, Kravis Center to see CATS! About a week before I started the 365 Project, I was at that theater with my mom to see SOUTH PACIFIC for my birthday present. The theater is going to have some great plays coming up, which I hope to be able to see.

I think it was CATS that sparked my interest in theater, because I can remember growing up, watching ads for this play on TV, thinking it was the coolest thing ever, which it was by the way. The music is what makes this play what it is. Unfortunately, the dialog was really confusing so I was forced to buy the book by T.S. Elliot, "Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats", which contains all the poems that the play is based off of. I got it for free, FYI, because of some video games I no longer play, and Amazon.com's willingness to take it off my hands :P

Anyway, it is very late, and I am very tired.

GRACE AND PEACE (2nd Samuel 7 reviewed tomorrow, and more from Spurgeon, so stick around)

No comments: