Monday, June 28, 2010

The 365 Project - Days 166-167




I am just too gosh-darn lazy AGAIN. I have to keep my camera out. I don't know why it is that every time I am on a social-networking site :::cough:::FACEBOOK:::cough::: I always put that my interest is photography, and then I don't fulfill that interest. Oh well, I need to get a better hold on some finances when I get a REAL job to start saving money to get a camera. I need a Peter Parker kind of camera, a big black one, with big gigantic lens and lots and lots of megapixels.

Anyway the 2 pictures, I wanted to take a picture of the incredible curry my sister made on Sunday. I was there before I went out to the movies to see the A-Team. My sister's husband is from the Bahamas, and the culture of the carribean uses a great deal of spices, and made a variation on the Indian versions. I miss Indian food a great deal. I went to this amazing buffet not too far from my school, where they served different kinds of curry and fresh Naan bread. Naan reminds me so much of pancake it isn't funny. Anyway, since I didn't have a picture to take of my sister's curry, I found one on the internet.

The next picture is going to become the highlight of my whole year. This is the headline picture for the trailer debut of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, the final piece of the Harry Potter series. There were so many dark scenes in the trailers, I could just tell that this would be an epic movie. The scene in the picture is so incredible. Voldemort looks at Harry, and asks him "Why do you live?", and Harry responds "Because I have something to live for"

Hope you enjoy the pictures.

GRACE AND PEACE!

No comments: