Tuesday, June 15, 2010

365 Project Pictures for days 151-154







These pictures aren't much, but I thought it would be cool to show people what my trip to New York was like. First of all, when I went to go visit my aunt lynn, I could swear that the Bumblebee Camaro was following me. We were going all over Warwick, New York (the town in the picture) and this car was parked around the area...Wherever we went, this car would be close by us...

When I got home from New York, I layed out all of the playbills I got, and made it look like one of the ads on ebay for the sale. Luckily today I bought the binder to put the playbills in so I can display them. I got the universal binder on playbillstore.com, and I will be buying enough playbills to fill it up and display to people.

I never got the chance to show people the lanterns that I bought at Morikami. I always wanted to have lanterns, and I think it would be wonderful to put them on display in a garden in the back of my house...

More to come...

GRACE AND PEACE!

No comments: