Thursday, January 7, 2010

T Minus 1 week and counting...

That is the amount of time I have until I leave for school again...Well, just about that time. Sunday will officially be a week. I still have to go to the dentist yet. I am dreading it like the plague. I haven't been to a dentist since I left for school 3 years ago; I am worried that I will have a number of cavities, as most people do. My friend Doug went to the dentist a few months ago and said he had 8 cavities in all. EWWWWWW.....

Anyway, I am sitting, enjoying my day, and just watching Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (6th movie). Me and some friends have come up with the idea to watch the existing 6 movies, and have a "marathon" as it were...Plus, I still have another 8 weeks worth of ministry to finish with the Nehemiah Internship with the North American Mission Board, that should be good.

I will write again soon.
PEACE!

No comments: