Thursday, January 21, 2010

The 365 Project - Day 9



I am honestly not at a point where I can get a lot of pictures with people in them for right now. I will have to take some pictures in classes or something tomorrow, when I will actually have a chance. Honestly, today was such a boring day, since I didn't have any classes. My new schedule has my classes completely rearranged, and that's okay with me, as long as I graduate in May, which is what I plan on doing.

I guess the reason for me picking this picture is to show people what is waiting for me on the other side. I am planning to go to see THE LION KING on Broadway, and the picture you're seeing is a plush toy of Simba. That is adult simba, and the doll is basically the concept of what the actor's costume looks like. So, here's just for your enjoyment.

Look for tomorrow's picture and post...
PEACE!

No comments: