Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The 365 Project - Day 12/13/14







Okay, since I have forgotten to do this for the past few days, I thought I would post this now, on Tuesday, before I forget to do it. I will be posting the pictures to facebook pretty soon.

The first picture (from Sunday), that is the parking lot outside of the LifeSong, the church that I currently attend. I would have waited for a better sunset-ish picture, but this was the best I could do since it was cloudy.

The second picture (from Monday), inside my dorm room. That's a tee-shirt that I probably won't wear ever again. I got the shirt because I was starting to see the desire in me to go back to Japan, and then when I finally did this past summer, that shirt is a true statement. I bought this shirt at American Eagle Outfitters like 4 years ago, so if that shirt is still there, I would be surprised.

The final picture (from Today) is me at my friend Ben's apartment. I haven't hung out with him in a while so this is great to get to hang out with him.

I hate to make it seem like things are getting repetitive, so I'm here saying that it won't. I am getting through a full week of class, and taking it one day at a time, realizing that school will be over really soon. I can't wait for that day. I feel trapped in this school, and I am just waiting for the day when my name is called, and I have a diploma and can say I don't have to come back to that environment ever again.

PEACE!

No comments: