Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The 365 Project - Day 7



Sorry that I didn't have the chance to write this last night, I was kind of fighting my frustration over the fact that I have to meet with the academic advisor today. My schedule has thrown me in a loop (a giant loop I wasn't expecting). I have to figure out what to do with my church history class, and we'll take it from there.

Okay, for the picture, I went out with a group of friends to go see AVATAR again, in 3D! This makes my 3rd time. I haven't exactly gotten to the point where I would be with the Lion King, seeing it 5 times, and plus I'm not 8 years old (like I was when the movie came out).

Anyway, for FLASHDEVO....
Last night I read Acts 9. Saul becomes Paul. He was breathing threats against the churches and all of the believers who were apart of it. And then Jesus came and changed Saul into Paul, and made him a powerful weapon for the spreading of the Gospel. I sincerely pray that God would do that in my life, that I would be able to make a huge difference for the Gospel, whether it be here in the US or overseas in Japan again. Lord use me.

I also pray right now for the people in Haiti, I was going on the computer this morning and saw that yet another earthquake hit Haiti, a 6.1-magnitude this time, possibly killing more people.

LORD PLEASE BRING YOUR GRACE AND SALVATION TO THE HAITIAN PEOPLE, AND GIVE THEM HOPE! The people need to know that you are with them and that you are willing to change their lives if they'd just ask it of you...

No comments: