Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The 365 Project - Day 15



This is a picture I didn't take, but I have a great story to tell behind this one. Tonight I went to church for Wednesday night services. There was a guest preacher named Tim, and he was speaking about Jupiter's moons. I know it sounds crazy, but let me explain.

Jupiter has about 60 Satellites that orbit the massive planet. However, there are about 4 big ones. The 2 REALLY big ones are Io and Gatymene orbit the planet in 10 hours. When Gatymene passes by Io, there is such a violent series of events that occur. The severe magnetism in Gatymene's atmosphere cause the volcanoes on Io to erupt simultaneously. This happens several times a year... The preacher said, that in our lives, there are people who are like Gatymene in our lives, and we have to be careful that we don't become like those people in someone else's life...

I can tell you plenty of stories where people have been Gatymene in my life, but I'm more than sure that I have become Gatymene in alot of people's lives. It's something serious to think about...

FLASHDEVO:

I'm sorry I haven't done this in a while, but right now, I'm working my way through Acts still, and the book is starting to pick up since Saul has become Paul, and he has brought his entire plethora of knowledge to the table of the church, and starts preaching with his associates and traveling around the empire winning people for the kingdom. This reminds me a great deal of what I do with my ministry, going to Japan. I am there to bring what i know about life, and ministry, and my talents that God has blessed me with, and bring people to the Lord. I pray that this blog post will encourage you today!

Good Night and look for tomorrow's post....
PEACE!

No comments: