Friday, January 15, 2010

The 365 Project - Day 3



Okay, so here is Day 3's picture. I wanted people to see my iPod while it is still my iPod, since I am going to be selling it. I can't wait to buy a 32 GB iPod Touch. I was waiting for the right time, and I feel this could be my pre-graduation present to myself. YAY!!!! Anyway, that's inside my brother's car. He's been in Texas since last Thursday, and he comes home tomorrow night, which totally sucks because I am leaving the next morning to go back to Louisville, KY. School starts on Tuesday for me. I may have said this before, but being away from school for this long makes me feel like I am out of touch with reality, so I hope that being back in my old environment helps me to feel reconnected.

FLASHDEVO

Okay, so I didn't post it yesterday, because I had attempted to do it, but then ended up going to bed, when I was staying up really late, trying to get a bunch of different things done, so I managed to read this morning before taking off. I read in Acts about Ananias and Saphira, and how they secretly held back on everything they gave to the Apostles, and when the Apostles confronted them, they dropped dead because of their sins. So amazing how powerful God is...You cannot keep things from him.

Right now, I am also getting my book started again. I am currently in Chapter 12, and hopefully will finish the actual writing of the book in another month or 2...It will be epic!

More tomorrow when I write again...

PEACE!

No comments: