Saturday, December 18, 2010

The work of Jigsaws

Okay, first off. Don't panic, I am not talking about that psycho serial killer mess-with-your-mind guy from the creepy movies, I am talking about God's plan. The master jigsaw puzzle is your own life. God is the person behind the chaos, the joy, the sorrow, everything good or bad, he creates the pieces to fit together so nicely that you cannot question what he is doing. That is just how my life could be described right about now. No sense of my own working happening, it is all God's decisions, his actions, and there is nothing I can do to question that.

I am now working for a great company that has been around for more than 100 years. I could not be more blessed where I am right now. I have a great job. I have to confess to you all, who are reading this, DO NOT EVER doubt the goodness of God, because you will never realize that God is doing something until you are ready to be without everything. God will take you away from yourself, he will give you everything you ever wanted if you are just willing to trust that he has it under control.

It took me forever to get that in my life.
Trust God no matter what, that is the bottom line.

I am glad that tomorrow is the official day for departure, heading back to Florida, because believe me when I say that you can expect to see a post every day. Especially as Christmas gets closer and closer. More and more great stories will be told, and new things will happen, especially during the "crossing" from Texas to Florida. Yeah, I will be driving back to West Palm Beach, arriving on Tuesday night at some point.

Pray for my sanity as I endure the 20+ hour trek all the way back. Lucky for me I get to fly back to Texas.

grace and peace.

No comments: