Saturday, December 25, 2010

Tidings of Comfort and Joy



Now there is a great amount of triumph in my life. The Lord has been good to me, he has blessed me with a great family, a job, and I have an education finally. Well, I am pursuing one. I have a college degree, so I can sort of say that I'm smart but i'm....oh nevermind. I'm still in school, either way you look at it. Christmas has come and went. Believe me when I say that I am ready for this year to be over with. 2011 holds infinite possibilities for me as a minister, a missionary, and as a believer. I am already planning to return to the field to serve in Thailand with Southwestern in July. I had planned to go to Thailand in 2008, but then God had other plans, so I wasn't able to go.

But you know, not having everything as a minister doesn't matter to me anymore. I was so concerned about being licensed, being able to preach, but you don't need any of that to preach, and God is feeding me huge helpings of humility as I realize that only what he gives to me is what I will be doing in ministry. My life is perfect the way it is because I have Christ.

Be blessed on Christmas and in the last days of this year.

GRACE AND PEACE!

No comments: