Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Ticking Clock

It is now March 14th. I am slowing going insane with anxiety waiting for the trip to start. Okay, for those of you who don't know, the dates of the trip were changed at the last minute. I am now leaving on Monday May 25th, and will arrive in Japan on Tuesday May 26th. The International Date Line thing is so confusing. So technically, I will be landing in Tokyo at 5:00pm on a Tuesday having left Florida at 8:20am on a Monday.

Oh well, the semester will be over soon, and then I will be on my way to Japan. I am wishing that May 1st was tomorrow, then the school year would be over and I could be in a car on my way back home to Florida. But then reality sets in, and it's March 14th. Oh well, I'll just have to wait.

There are like a million thoughts running through my head about Japan. What will it be like 6 years later from the time I went last? Will much have changed, or will nothing have changed? I can only imagine!

No comments: