Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Importance of Theology

Well, another month is almost over, and officially, Japan is 2 months away (this coming Wednesday). I am more excited that a week from tomorrow, I will be on Spring Break, and I can actually take things at a slower pace than I already was. It will be nice to be able to take my time getting assignments done rather than rushing to get everything done like a frantic lunatic.

I was in Theology 3 class today, learning a great deal about Sanctification and Justification. My professor, Dr. Joslin is a knowledgable person on the subject. He makes it look so easy, and explains himself very well in this area. I am in the process of trying to prepare for the first test in that class. (Which will be an online exam, so I'm not really sure what to expect). I'll keep you updated. I just think it is a vital tool for us as believers to understand all we can about God, for after all "God made it all Good"

No comments: