Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Retro

Tonight, it's 2:22 am, I am trying to finish a paper for my Cults and World Religions class and finish up this whole week of class so I can be into my finals week. I am ready to go back home. I only get 3 weeks to spend with my family before Tokyo, So I hope to take in every possible experience that I can while I'm there. Well, I am calling the blog post "retro" because I have gotten into a habit of watching the old school, and I do mean old school disney cartoons on youtube, like DUCKTALES and GUMMI BEARS. People today haven't even heard of these cartoons, but back in the day, these shows were the absolute best out there. I wish Disney would make better stuff than HANNAH MONTANA and WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PLACE. Unfortunately, I don't get Toon Disney, so I can't watch these shows on TV like I did when I was a kid.

I am being shaped and molded into someone who God is going to use. I have had experiences in my life the past couple of days that I can't speak about, but I will let you know, as a believer in Jesus, there should be times when we don't let our guard down and just help people as you see them, because sometimes, that will bring such unexpected results that you can't possibly comprehend what God will do in a positive way in the future.

Until I write again...

PEACE!!!!!!!!

No comments: