Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Life Update

Okay, so let me explain. My mom and dad were here for the weekend of April 6th, first time I've seen them since January, and on this visit we went over to a Barnes and Noble and I bought a new journal for my trip to Japan. I will have to take a picture of it to show to everyone. It is a tan leather bound journal with a Lion crest on the cover. It is amazing. I started writing a little bit in it, but then I realized I have a whole 10-week summer to write about in the journal, so I needed to save it for a while. So I stopped. School is almost done too! I have another 2 weeks to go before I finish the semester, and it couldn't be any farther away. I still have another project to finish, as well as 3 papers and a whole lot of reading to finish.

I'D BETTER GET STARTED :)

No comments: