Saturday, August 4, 2012

Books, Vampires, and other enchanted things...

Today has been an interesting day for me. As many of you guys well know, I am playing the video game ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM, and recently I just added the Dawnguard expansion (via XBOX LIVE), and i have become a vampire. I know this sounds a little too much like Twilight, but there are just a lot of things in this game that make vampires actually cool again.

However, playing the agme so much has been boring. Today of all days (Saturday) really nothing has happened apart from me playing Skyrim, making a few things to eat, and watching Netflix. I am not sure what to do today, but I am just great that I could say I have nothing to do, be home and being with my wife is a great place to be.

Oh well, just getting my thoughts out before I go nuts.

Grace and Peace!
I'm sure I'll think of something intelligent to write later.

-Joel

No comments: