Thursday, May 26, 2011

RE-living the past glory days

I am sitting in a cafe blogging. I haven't found myself doing that in over a year. I remember spending a great deal of time when I was still in college driving to Valley Station to do work for my internship with NAMB, I don't even remember the name of the place where I was going, how crazy is that. But today was a day where i needed to sit down at my computer and actually stick to some of the summer plans that i had written down. I had said I would blog and now I'm finally doing that. I barely have anything to say right now though. Everything in my life is changing for the better. I am just expecting God to do great things, I don't know what those things are but I know they will be great, and obviously one of them includes getting married.

I was spending some time trying to get over this bad dream I had. I have developed a fear of chimpanzees. I saw the video on YouTube of the woman who was mauled to death in 2009, and last night I had a bad dream about being attacked by a chimp, so yeah, if I see a chimp I will probably not want to get close to it.

I also have the honor of redoing things that I had done when I was back in those days. I am watching movies on Netflix. Since I got an iPhone last month, I have found it easier and easier to take advantage of free trials. The whole point is that there are great ways to do things now that there's this great deal of technological advances...

Keep looking for more updates from me.

GRACE AND PEACE!

-Joel

No comments: