Saturday, May 7, 2011

First Post of the Summer Season

I want to get into better habits this summer. I mean for starters, I have only been out of school officially for 3 days and I've read close to 100 pages out of something not required for school, it's just great. "The Chamber" by John Grisham. I will have a lot of books to read, especially things relating to marriage and getting married, but I still want to read the way I did last summer. Looking back at how things were last summer, it was really a different situation for me.

Here's what last summer looked liked.

1)I had just graduated from Boyce College with my Bachelor's of Science Degree in Missions (today that happened a year ago)

2)Health-wise, I had just started a new routine of treatment for myself as I had been getting involved with new doctors after my heart attack happened in April of 2010

3)I began volunteering for my parents at Chosen People Ministries

4)I was reading books, and I was blogging

I won't be doing as much traveling as I would have liked to have been doing, since I don't have the time or money to do so. I also won't be going on any missions trips this summer, but I will be going down to Florida to plan a wedding. The love of my life is here in Texas with me and I am so blessed. I will write again more during the weekend.

No comments: