Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Cry out to Jesus

Today is one of those days in my life. You know, there are so many times where I don't stop and realize that I have a savior. Yesterday, I didn't really have the best of days. I seriously thought that it would have been the day that I get the call about a job here at Southwestern; Support Services, and I didn't get it. Honestly, I feel like I deserved to have bad things happen to me because I haven't been listening. God expects so much of me, and I willfully chose not to listen to him, and now God is reminding me of how foolish I have been.

Patience is a matter of trusting that God knows what he is doing at all times, and let's be really really honest for a minute, we don't always want to trust this. We want what we want, when we want it. But God looks at us and says, I want something so much better for you, I will make you wait for it. I feel somewhat overwhelmed knowing that I "thought" I was doing what God wanted me to do, but I am only doing what I wanted, and because of that, I am not going to have anything.

Don't always think that the best that you want is the best that God wants, because God always has something better than your "best" in mind.

Dwell on this today.
GRACE AND PEACE!

No comments: