Thursday, November 5, 2009

Remember Remember the Fifth of November

Today marks 2 weeks until my semester is over with and I am just rejoicing and counting down all of the days til this happens, because it's now 3 weeks until Thanksgiving, and I will be home for it this year. I wasn't home for Thanksgiving last year, thinking I would have a job and I would be working, but I didn't get hired and then I went home right after my birthday. So this will be great to be able to be back home and to stay home for a long time. I was home for only 3 weeks the last time I was there, and that was right before I was headed out to Japan. I am very happy to be going home, It will literally be almost 6 months that I have been away from home. I am due for a visit to the sunshine. I am prioritizing the beach, the absolute best sushi restaurant in Boca Raton, and visiting with people from my home church, so this will be a great vacation time for me.

I was driving down to pie pantry today, and i realized I keep having all this awesome music playing in my head when I think about certain places, such as driving in the city, makes me think of trumpet and jazz, and just a sound that calls out people trying to make it. I know it may not make sense, but it's just the way I think.

Tonight, being November 5th, I want to watch V for Vendetta, and do what the title of the blog says.

REMEMBER REMEMBER THE FIFTH OF NOVEMBER
THE GUN POWDER TREASON AND PLOT
I KNOW OF NO REASON WHY THE GUNPOWDER TREASON
SHOULD EVER BE FORGOT

No comments: